Friday, December 10, 2010

soup tonight?

So, it has been a while since posting, and I guess I can only blame finals and craziness for that, and the fact my camera broke and I can't upload any pictures, and half the fun of sharing food is how good it looks.  And, unlike a lot of people, I still have a REALLY basic phone, so the pictures I take with it are actually quite horrible, but if I get around to making soup tonight, instead of studying through all meal times as I have been doing,  I will use my phone camera, because it is all I have.  I am planning on making bean with bacon soup, which is one of my all time favorites.  Homemade is definitely better than canned (as with everything) but when I was little Campbell's made a pretty descent one, as far as I can remember (at least it was really salty/smoky flavored and I'm a salt addict).  So, hopefully this soup will come about, as I rather be cooking than studying any day.  Check back for details and some really great grainy pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment